Oil-Free Rotary Screw Air Compressors – CP WISAIR
Chicago Pneumatic WISair 15-55kw | 20-75V
The European made WISAIR is Chicago Pneumatic’s 100% Oil Free Rotary Screw Air Compressor. Fantastic energy saving is achieved by these VSD (variable speed drive) water-cooled screw compressors.
Easy to use, efficient and reliable, the WISAIR Series meets the larger compressed air demands of many industries including Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, Electronics and more.
100% oil-free water injected screw compressor provide high-quality compressed air for critical applications in wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, electronics and textiles that cannot risk any chance of oil contamination in their processes. Range from 20-75 HP.
WIS 20-75V oil-free compressors provide high-quality compressed air for a range of industrial applications. The continuous investment in product development has resulted in both economical and ecological compressors. The range is built focusing on three pillars to make them stand out.
Oil-free quality air
- Ultimate 100% oil free, clean air.
- The integrated air dryer enhances the air quality and protects your air network
- against corrosion.
- The most energy efficient compression due to low air discharge temperatures, optimized rotor profiles and no bearing losses.
- Integrated inverter technology assures a perfect match of air supply and air demand eliminating no load power losses.
- Direct driven no loss drive train.
- Graphic, full color screen controller with intelligent energy saving features.
- Friction free hydrodynamic bearings lubricated by clean, filtered lubricant.
- Durable materials to exclude any risk of corrosion.
- Reduced rotor stresses due to soft start up process.
When technology and ecology join forces
The WIS 20-75V range combines the user benefits and compressor features that matter most. All integrated into one concept!
- Pressure rating up to 13 bar.
- Output from 47 to 296 cfm.
- Radial cooling fan (air-cooled versions only) and sound-absorbing cabinet for premium cooling and noise performance.
- ISO 8573-1 Class 0* certified quality air.
- Integrated dryer guarantees PDP < 3°C.
- Corrosion proof material: aluminium bronze rotor housing, stainless steel rotor shaft, piping and separator vessel.
- Smooth start up with inverter driven technology.
- Clean piping.
- Unique isotherm compression brings premium saving.
- Inverter driven technology provides up to 35% energy savings.
- Limited pressure band results in an overall reduced net pressure (1 bar extra pressure = 7% energy)
- 5″ graphic full color controller with web visualization and intelligent saver cycles.
- Friction free air end bearings.
- Direct driven power train to reduce energy losses.
- Built-in dryer to reduce downstream pressure drop.
To optimize your energy efficiency, you need to select the right compressor. Contact Airtools WA and we will perform a simulation based on your parameters to help you get the perfect compressed air solution.
One package – multiple benefits
Check out these innovative features of the WIS 20-75V range and see how they provide you with maximized efficiency, excellent air quality and low noise levels.
Direct drive set
- IP55 induction motor directly coupled to the air end.
- No long-term losses.
- Direct drive train for optimum efficiency.
- Flexible to meet pressure/flow requirement.
In-house designed element
- Highly efficient profile.
- Corrosion-proof parts.
- Hydrodynamic bearings.
- Optimum zone control to optimize energy cost.
- Forced cooling air flow over electronics and smooth start-up to guarantee longer lifetime.
- More than 30% potential savings.
- All readings and controls from full colour screen controller.
- Data logging possibility.
- Web visualization.
- Integrated sequencer.
- Standard on the WIS 20-75V range.
- Integrated into the package to reduce footprint, maintenance and installation cost.
- Designed to guarantee a constant pressure dew point of 3°C.
- All readings/control function from one point.
Sound insulated canopy
Allows installation in most working environments without requiring a separate compressor room.
Radial fan & cooling system
- The cooling turbine is installed in an easily accessible sound insulated cabinet.
- Oversized cooler pack to enhance cooling performance.
- Maintaining a high cooling efficiency, the radial cooling turbine reduces the energy consumption.